Nestled deep in the Lake Highlands of Denmark, the fabled ISKILDE artesian spring is fed by an aquifer embedded 60 meters below alternating strata of soil, quartz-sand and hard clay.
Formed during the latest ice age, these layers consist of billions of tiny rock and organic particles. As water seeps downward, over thousands of years, it absorbs a variety of rare and different minerals, before finally gushing to the surface under intense pressure.
The result? A remarkably nuanced water.
Silky in texture, almost sweet and exceptionally smooth in body — proof that some things are indeed worth the wait.
- 1 liter – Still – Glass – Blue
- 1 liter – Sparkling – Glass – White
- 3 liter – Still – Glass – Blue
- 3 liter – Sparkling – Glass – White
- .3 liter – Still – Glass – Blue
- .3 liter – Sparkling – Glass – White
- .7 liter – Still – Glass – Blue
- .7 liter – Sparkling- Glass – White
- .375 liter Plastic (PET) Bottles
If you’d like to order this product or any others, request a quote today and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.